Wednesday 6 February 2019

Spring Fair 2019

I'm back in the office today after a super day out at Spring Fair yesterday. Lovely to catch up with everyone and talk all things creative - lots of exciting projects to look forward to. Having learnt from last year, I took my eco Rcup with me to ensure I had a brew I could drink on the go at the busy show!

Most excitingly the new wedding 'with love' story giftware I designed for Penny Kennedy was on show. More on that soon!

SPRING FAIR 2019 - EMILY HAUCK KARIKA NOVA

above clockwise from the top left: me on the go with my Rcup, lovely sky on the way to the show, greetings hall 3a, wedding 'with love' story on the penny kennedy stand,  close up pic of the lovely hearts bag,  my full desk, snap of the fab lanterns on light and living, loved these birch trees on coach house christmas stand.

#springfair #springfair19 #NEC #greetings #stationery #pennykennedy #paperlove 

No comments:

Post a Comment