Wednesday 26 June 2019

London Review of Books

Sometimes, especially on a rainy day, there's nothing better for the soul than a wander around a good bookshop. A friend recently subscribed me to the fortnightly issues of the London Review of Books (makes a great present for a bookworm like me) and mentioned that there is a London Review Bookshop plus tea and cake next door. With a spare hour after the busy PG Live show this month I popped over. I very much enjoyed perusing the shelves especially the art, illustration and poetry. I appreciated the well curated collection and it made a welcome break from screen time + scrolling through over stuffed amazon listings. Lovely pot of earl grey too.

LONDON REVIEW OF BOOKS | EMILY HAUCK KARIKA NOVA

above clockwise from the top left: on the shelves of the london review bookshop, the lovely shop front, after such a busy run up to pg live I'm looking forward to working my way through my little stash of london book review issues, snap of the shop floor.

#londonreviewbookshop #londonreview  #lrb #londonreviewofbooks #creativespaces #shopspot #bookshop #booklove #paperlove #cakeshop #london @londonreviewofbooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment