Wednesday 1 November 2023

Tiger Lily Birthdays

Hello, happy November! I'm taking an opportunity this week to share the popular birthday additions to the Tiger Lily collection. Released last summer I joyfully receive regular messages about how lovely these designs are. My personal fave is the fintastic dolphin, they are such cheerful swimmers and I enjoyed seeing them briefly on the latest Attenborough series Oceans episode on Sunday. When I was a teenager my artist Mum encouraged me to paint my bedroom walls with dolphins just like this one, I was quickly then recruited by friends who wanted one on their wall too!

The fabulously eye catching greetings range created in a collaboration with Portfolio Cards brings brand new everyday birthday illustrations. Tiger Lily features a rich, vibrant colour palette with accents of neon and flourishes of gold foil on environmentally friendly board. The lovely illustrations inspired by the natural world portray beautiful, festive flora and fauna. The design style embraces a flamboyant, elegant and painterly approach. Each design is printed in the UK and is packed with a kraft envelope.

TIGER LILY BIRTHDAYS | EMILY HAUCK KARIKA NOVA

above: a selection of designs from the tiger lily collection I designed for portfolio cards, available to stock direct from portfolio cards, available to buy in your local independent shop and whsmiths #tigerlily #portfoliocards #emilyhauck #emilyhauckcreative #greetings #greetingcards #birthdays #dolphin

No comments:

Post a Comment