Wednesday 10 August 2016

Shop Spot - Buy Me Once

It has been busy week here. I've happily taken some time out to mention this fab little shop Buy Me Once. I am all for buying less and buying better but in busy modern life it can be difficult to find the time to search out those long lasting products.  We've all been there, my personal arch nemesis is the toaster - I have yet to find one that can withstand more than two years of intensive family use. While 'Buy Me Once' cannot initially solve my toaster rage, it does provide a fantastic selection of of well designed goods that will go the distance. It's easy to see why this shop is getting some great reviews. Here are my top picks.

BUY ME ONCE - IMAGES FROM BUY ME ONCE


top left: biobu bamboo kids dinner set, top right: cemile peshtemal (turkish towel), middle left: damla blanket lemon yellow, lower left: ernest wright & sons embroidery scissors, bottom left: birkenstock arizona white leather unisex, bottom right: black cast iron le creuset pot

I love the company motto 'love things that last'. Armed with shops like this we can hopefully be saving money (no more replacement buys!) and the planet in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment