Monday 2 January 2017

New Year, New Baby, New Journal

After the recent arrival of baby Hauck number two I picked up a new Pleased to Meet baby journal for her. I previously bought one for her brother so I knew it would be a great buy.
PLEASED TO MEET BABY JOURNAL - IMAGE FROM PLEASED TO MEET

above: fold out family tree page from the pleased to meet baby journal (german edition)

I first discovered the German company Pleased to Meet at one of the UK trade shows. I was instantly drawn to their modern illustrations and innovative design style.

The playful nature of their design work makes a fun baby journal, full of inspiring ways to document those early days of parenthood. From notes of baby's first words to a lovely fold out family tree, image places for photos, pages for inky hand & footprints - there is plenty to enjoy.
PLEASED TO MEET BABY JOURNAL - IMAGES FROM PLEASED TO MEET

above: inner pages from the pleased to meet baby journal (german edition)

I like the gender neutral (very on trend) approach to the colour scheme and artwork. They also have cleverly avoided sugaring it up with cute-'isms' & baby stereotypes. It is a lovely fresh take on welcoming new people to the family.
PLEASED TO MEET BABY JOURNAL - IMAGES FROM PLEASED TO MEET

above: the english edition of the pleased to meet baby journal that I bought previously

For baby girl, I wanted a different look journal so I have bought the German edition (quite fitting for our Austrian heritage). I have found copies of the English edition both on the Pleased to Meet site and the uk shop Debbie Bliss Home.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment