Wednesday 20 March 2019

Mothering Sunday Edit SS19

It's a late evening post this week owing to a busy few days. I've been shopping for Mother's Day cards for my Mum and Grandma. It's a great year (as last) of fab designs from on trend rainbows and figurative empowered ladies to sweet animals and classic flowers. Loving the subtle blue colours coming through. I found it very difficult to choose! Favourite's below including the ones I bought and others I would like to receive myself heh!

MOTHERING SUNDAY EDIT SS19 | EMILY HAUCK KARIKA NOVA

clockwise from the top left: love the colours on this floral to a special grandma louise tiler card available from karenza paperie, on trend rainbow mum card from ohh deer, lovely koala mother's day card from noi publishing, mother's yay mother's day card from oliver bonas, claire picard to my wonderful mum from cinnamon aitch, how sweet is this 90s mama card from the hidden pearl company, rifle paper's happy mothers day card available from paperchase, mum i always look up to you card from ohh deer, happy mother's day card from noi publishing, shine above the rest mothers day card ferme a papier, happy mother's day card from paper salad,

#mothersday #motheringsunday #mum #greetings #paperlove #mothersdaycards #independentbusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment