Tuesday 13 June 2023

Progressive Greetings Live 2023

It was a fantastic day at Progressive Greetings Live 2023 on Wednesday. Lovely to catch up with everyone since Spring Fair & last year's show. I came away with a tonne of gorgeous new paper & envelope samples! Hugely exciting to see the popular new Cobalt designs hot off the press shining with the fab new red foiling - so busy I had to wait my turn to take some snaps of them up on the Cinnamon Aitch walls! I'm eagerly awaiting samples so I can share photos soon along with the new releases to the Calypso collections. New Christmas additions to the Florentine range with Portfolio launched, the foil details look beautiful and I'll be here with an upcoming post on those in the coming weeks.

PROGRESSIVE GREETINGS LOVE 2023 | EMILY HAUCK KARIKA NOVA


above clockwise from the top left: vespa design from the new cobalt 2023 collection, me with the new cobalt designs (after queueing up  😂),  a small selection of my envelope & paper samples from the show - am paper obsessed! a snap of the cobalt collection on the cinnamon aitch stand, florentine everyday up on the walls at portfolio cards, the new cassette tape design from cobalt 2023, snap of the pglive hall at the business design centre islington.  

 #pglive #2023 #progressivegreetingslive #pglivelondon #cinnamonaitch #cobalt #emilyhauckcreative #emilyhauck #florentine #portfoliocards

No comments:

Post a Comment