Wednesday 6 July 2016

Marvellous Marbling

I am loving the current trend for all things marbled. Here are some of my favourites.
MARBLING - IMAGE HENRY HEBERT
above: marbled paper by henry hebert

MARBLING BY KATIE LEAMON - IMAGES FROM KATIE LEAMON

It's lovely to see this trend appearing in greeting cards & stationery with Katie Leamon. The pastel colours Katie's used on the notebooks below give marbling a fresh new look - on trend with the Pantone colours of the year, Rose Quartz & Serenity.

MARBLING KATIE LEAMON NOTEBOOKS - IMAGE FROM ANTHROPOLOGIE
above: marbling notebooks by Katie Leamon

MARBLE PAPER LINED HAND MADE NOTE BOOK - IMAGES KARIKA NOVA EMILY HAUCK

above: handmade notebook by barry clark.

I'm very lucky to have found a local bookbinder at a recent craft fair. I picked up this gorgeous little journal, handmade with leather. The beautiful marbled paper inner inspired me to write this post.
SaveSave SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment